J2EE™ Design Patterns
- What works well, and what doesn't? This course focuses on J2EE design patterns
and anti-patterns, covering the pros and cons of each and how to effectively
apply them in real world applications.
- Familiarity with J2EE technologies including Servlets, EJBs, JMS and JCA.
- Familiarity with Patterns and their application.
- Familiarity with J2EE Blueprint Patterns.
- The content is aimed at enterprise architects and senior developers responsible
for the design of enterprise systems.
Day 1 -- Patterns, Blessing and Curse
- J2EE Issues
- Overview of Pattern Space
- Transaction Patterns
Day 2 -- Presentation Patterns
- Web Frameworks: Patterns for Struts and JSF
- Presentation Patterns
- Handling Large Data Sets
Day 3 -- The Business Layer
- Patterns for EJB Object Models
- Making CMP EJBs Work
- Data Object vs. Bulk Access Patterns
Where and When:
For more information or to sign up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org